HI !
Stuff
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 • 7:39 AM • 0 comments

Sssup Blogger. Hope y'all doing fine. I'm home for Semester break. Nothing better than that 'lepaking' feelings at my home and browsing the internet all day long.  Semester 4 is finally completed. And im grateful that i've finished up the semester without any trouble although there's a few killer subject which i couldn't do much about it except to struggle. Blehhh. Such a challenging moment. So for this time, i'll put up all the pics from what i've been through to summarize that killer semester.

Grooming and Deportment Event



Food Staff



Mandarin Theatre Musical




and we won for best wardrobe award :)

My Brother Engagement


Me and my twin stuck at Kedah and couldn't attend big bro engagement :(

School Attack Event




Mandarin Movie Shooting







I'm tired and hungry. Gonna come back with my braces story. See youuuu in the next post.





Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs