HI !
My baby is backkkkk !
Thursday, September 13, 2012 • 11:39 AM • 0 comments

Heyyyyy y'ollllllll. ( i sounds exactly like disney cartoon characters, can't recall his name now). Back to the title, remember the previous entry ? and yes, my baby pink now is ready to rock on the world again. Yesterday, after went out for a late lunch, in another terms an early dinner with a group of awesome people, Nuzul Radziman, my classmates drive me to the music store nearby. and hell yeah, music store is like my shopping mall. i spent lotsa money for guitars, guitar accesories rather than cloth, and i don't mind at all. its an obsession i guess.



thennnn, this is the part i like the most, i'm just joking around and purposely asking the owner how much do i have to pay if i bought the guitar stand, the price is RM30/RM35 something, which i don't agree with it as i think it is not worthy for a single-guitar stand. but thennnn, Nuzul, who is guitar player also joining me and he started to negotiate the price. Myyyyy, i went to the music store just to buy the guitar strings and there youuuuu go. Two excited people coming back to hostel with a big smile in the face and guitar stand in their hands. isn't that adorable ? No. But really, i am so friggin excited having that new little friend :) Thanks to Nuzul who negotiate the price. without you, i definitely bought it with an expensive price.


although i prefer this, but its okay. will get it soon. :)

ouh yaaa, i found this adorable and strong-looking guitar as soon i walk into the music store which attracts me :)Techno brand. i try to play it,and yes, it really suits me, the sounds from the strings amazed me :) and i decided to grab it on the next semester :) hoping so. and guess what ? the owner are saving the guitar for me ! :DDD. Here the conversation between me and the owner.

Me : (in amazed) woahhh. can i try this ?
Owner : Sure ! :)
Me : (testing the sounds by playing One Direction songs.) i liked it. so much ! :) Price ?
Owner : RM 330 but can give you RM280.
Me : :O !

i can't recall the rest, but i've been thinking that i will sent my guitar to the guitar store and added up built-in pick up on my baby pink so that i can played it with the amplifier. or else just buy the manual pick-up. Both are same functions. except the manual one doesn't need the amplifier.

so my baby pink guitar should looks like this after an 'operation'.


or should i buy the manual pick up ?which is looked like this.




lets see what is gonna happen next. 



Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs