HI !
I'm on the track again .
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 • 5:19 AM • 0 comments

Hellaaaaaa bloggie. I dislike the new look of blogger. So confusing . BTW, i'm still in my final exam week. will be end on 18 October. yeayyyy. so the last 3 paper was a nightmares. i admit that imma bit dissapointed with CSC subject. i've try my best but i have this some kind of feeling that tells me that i did not gonna make it. Why ? i hope it will not turned out bad. Please.

Well actually i just got back from lembah Bujang waterfall. danggggggg it, it was SO MUCH FUN !!!!! i'll update it soon after the exam ended.

ouh and yeah. i will sent out an application letter with my CV to 3 Popular airlines which is Malaysia Airlines(MAS), Singapore Airlines(SIA) and Japan Airlines(JAL) for the cabin crew position. Hope to heard any news from them soon after i send it out. see yaaaaa again bloggieeeeee :D

bytheway, i didn't know whats up with my post title ? -..-





Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs