HI !
Random Facts
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 • 11:04 AM • 0 comments


  1. Obsessed with guitar 
  2. Being a Stewardess/Flight attendant is my passion. 
  3. I love to talk. but not talkative.
  4. Forgetful
  5. Everytime browsing the internet, i'll never forget to search information related to  cabin crew 
  6. Hates Mathematic or something that related to numbers. 
  7. Start to have acne at 10 (grosssssss !) 
  8. Start having crooked tooth at 8. 
  9. I hate backstabbers. Like Fuckin hate ! 
  10. Never understood why skinny girls always pretend that they got fatty issue.
  11. Got cheating in exam at 14 by practical teacher. *hell you. 
  12. I never study at home. School is school. Home is home. Simple. 
  13. My first hair dye was 15 or 16. can't remember. 
  14. Wearing contact lens at 15. 
  15. I love sports. 
  16. I was an athlete in primary school. 
  17.  I don't really like social life. 
  18. Once i hang out, there will be 'BMW' (Best Money Wasted) 
  19. I had a super bad temper. Like really.
  20. Got motor license at 16. Car license at 17. 
  21. Paranoid. 
  22. I dislike my height. 
  23. I learn HTML,Blogskin by myself 
  24. I super like sleeping. 
  25. Im eager when it comes to any activities that involves strong physical.
  26. I would love to try every extreme Roller coster in the world.
  27. Knows how to Makeup at 17. 
  28. When im nervous, i keep myself quiet. 
  29. I love office wear.
  30. I never like office management course although i'm majoring it now.
  31. Never had a permanent product for skincare.
  32. The heaviest weight i've ever was is 54kg Thank god im 45kg now :) 
  33. Never wore new clothes that i bought. except for bottom. 
  34. I love jokes.
  35. I dislike noise. noisy people. 
  36. I dislike person who admit that they are wayyyyy better than anyone. 
  37. My biggest dream is to be in the galley, serves passenger. :) 
  38. Apendix operation at 7. 
  39. I love heels/Wedges. 
  40. I have no intention to politics. 
  41. My first bestfriend Shazneen. 
  42. I hate superduper hate chili sauce.
  43. Having the first phone at 14. 
  44. Having own laptop at 17. No sharing with twins at 18. 
  45. From the first phone until now. I have 6 phone in total. 
  46. Daydreaming is my favourite hobbies. 
  47.  I love moneys.
  48.  First accident at 10. last accident 17. 
  49.  I loves extreme driving. My friend admit that. 
  50.  I have stagefright.
  51. It takes me 1 month to learn guitar.
  52. Hate Psycho/ Super annoying .




Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs