HI !
Last Paper = End Of Semester 3
Wednesday, October 17, 2012 • 8:03 AM • 0 comments

Heyyyyy bloggie,so tomorrow which is 18 October 2012, gonna be the last paper for final exam. A big yeayyy ! and after that, it means END OF SEMESTER 3. :) although i didn't even struggle for any subject :( . the 2 previous semester i managed to reach 3.16 and 3.30 pointer but for this semester, there will be HUGE gap and a BIGGGGG result dropping. *sigh heavily*.

I forgot to blog about this, but on my last birthday (18 september),the night before that day, Shuhada and Mazirah as usuall,was throwing me a baby powder which is supposed to be a flour. The next day, i was received a suprised from my lovely roomate, Affini Norbani :) she gave me a birthday cake which i really like it ! i didn't expected that. I woke up on my big day, realizing that she was missing (i usually saw her right after i woke up, but not that day). So i'm just assumed that she went to dining. But then........you can tell what happens next. do youuu?yes, she brought back a cute cake for us (me and my twin who actually in the same room with me -.-)

Awwwww, what a kindergarten style ! It was superb tasty !! Thank you Fini :) Caption of the cake, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN"

but, a superAwesome birthday party with my family, friends, are not happening again this year :( same goes like the previous year :( ever since i stayed at UiTM, those memories of .birthday celebration will never happen. Can't wait to finished my Diploma :(.

those were the days :'(

anyways, if i've been giving to choose a present, i strongly want thissssss
A cat ! :) I dont care what colour as long as it is called A CAT ! A live one lah !

Got to go for study :) bye byeeee :D




Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs