HI !
Random
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 • 5:31 AM • 0 comments

Hellaaaa bloggie, How are you today ?doing great eh ?No update for a long time is soooooo not cool ! although i realizes there is no one, i repeat again, no one reading this so-not-awesome blog. I know that. Without thinking ahead what is gonna happened to me next semester, i, yaya norhan was spending my semester holiday with FOOD. How cool is that ? wayyyyyy cooler than spending holiday going to a vacation. and in no time, my weight is increasing and my body soon enough gonna explodes i tell you my dear bloggie and whoever you are. But yaaa know what, im just thinking thats okay, you're gonna lose some weight again soon after you started the next semester. Hell yeahh. Wrong ! So wrong ! for the 2 previous semester, its the same plans and idea to lose some weight but i couldn't make it. Why ? because i am the most fuckin idiot on how to managed my own expenses. Enough talking writing, lets just see why im in love with FOOD. Shall we ? but first, this is my supper while im struggling with final exam. you will see the big comparison.
I had a Nesvita EVERYDAY.And it s yummmyyyyy to eat while you're studying. Trust me.

My old time favourite ! at RnR Sg Dua and on my way back to home after 6month spending my miserable life in Kedah.

My sister made this :) .

Me and my twin made this together

My twin bought this for me.


Gubayah(cat's name)

i had this on 3am in the mornig as i sneakin to the kitchen, grabbed the biggest Durian. there you go. A girl eating in the dark.
I made this by myself. *proud

Morning breakfast for today. at JPN. I went to renew my IC. My dad forced me to. I guess he hates my current IC photo T_T

and todayyyy dinner, Spagetti again. Me and my twin making this together :)

so that is it. I really hope you guys are drooling. *evil.

so bye byeeee. see youu again on the next post. Which i predict will be one year later probably.







Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs