HI !
Imma Braces Girl Now !
Saturday, December 22, 2012 • 7:12 AM • 0 comments

Ssuppp ?! I'm home now ! :) yeahhh. I don't really bother to know what kind of holiday, but i could die for being happy to be here, in my home ! So the title is explained everything. Yeahh, yeahh imma bracesgirl, the "gigi besi girl", the uglybetty girl :) Seriously, i never thought that my dream to wear a braces is fullfill now. I gonna pen down from A to Z what is happening during the process to be a braces girl . Its been 2 weeks 2 days.

Over the memorial day, 7th dec, i went to ipoh by bus and arrived at 7.30pm, and my dear cousin is picking me up at the station. Hell, why so details?! Nobody is listening. And guess what? soon as i arrived with a empty stomach, *i didn't eat for the whole day due to excitedness*, we're rushing like a little rat to the dental clinic coz i had an appointment at 8pm, and i was sitting in the car, drinking mineral water for a gazillion times ! and sometimes swishing the water all over my mouth. Kinda funny but i've no idea why i act like that. such a stupid things, I guess im afraid that the doctor might find out my smelly breath. Heh. So then, i waited infront of the counter, smiling like an idiot waiting for the turn till the attendant called me up. I tell you, i was shivering ! 

But lucky me, the doctor was super nice !and it took about 1 hour *i guess?* to set me up. Its a long process and a bit embarassed because i rarely shows my teeth to strangers but in the dental room, yaa know what you need to do lah ! Done the process, the payment and all, went to a restaurant which located next to the dental clinic and i ordered chicken soup. How sad for me who was a good eater before :/. Chicken soup?! really? Luckily rice porridge is one of my favourite food !

So BracesTeamSoonToBe out there, here's the things, it is true, wearing a braces is really hurt. After you woke up from the day you got the braces on, the journey of the pain begin. SO MUCH PAIN ! Bear with it ! I was crying for the 2-3 days, but the pain lasted for a weeks and even more than a week and even a month !it happened to me coz i can still feel the pain but a little less than before. and today is my first day i got to eat chicken. I mean by fully bitting it. Seriously ! 




till then. Bye bye !




Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs