HI !
Im still here
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 • 12:12 AM • 0 comments

Hella blogger. Just a short and quick update since im still here chasing the so-called-dream ?!. So here i am still standing at uitm kedah and waiting for the final exam. Time flies so fast isn't  ? there is a lot of thing happening to me on this fuckin awesome year :) i will update you as soon i reach home for the semester break. weawwhuuuuu. 1 sem to go and im done with the diploma thing. *happy ! :)

Bytheway, my braces progressing is showing a good result though. i cant believe it even my mom was shocked and asking me "how the hell that thing work ? your teeth now is even better than before !" and this is the third time i changing my braces colour. For the second appointment, i pick the purple colour, but now i've changed it to turquoise and pink. :) and im happyyyyy ! :) im lovin it to the max.

oh dear, i've got so much story to tell eventhough there is nobody reading it. Cant wait for the semester break :)








Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs