HI !
Vacation.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014 • 1:07 PM • 0 comments

Well hallo.

Pardon me for previous unfinished post. I just don't have the heart to continue. But hey I'm back again. Update pun sebab bosan. Well I'm currently at KLIA waiting to board the plane to KB. I'm here sitting cluelessly alone as my two friends, Amy and Fathin fall into a deep sleep 2 hours ago and being me who doesn't sleep at night, I guess I'll be their guardian (their mom) to watch over them. Sleep tight, babies.

Apparently I can't wandering around in this huge airport because I can't leave my two safe and sound friends behind as they might not realized if someone steal our things. And I'm enjoying my lonely time by doing.......Nothing. And also not to mentioned that I love the ideas of staying up the whole night in public places because the whole situation going around me gave so much details to judge people. Despite the delicious KFC green curry I ever taste in my whole life, I managed to calmed myself down with a night view which I don't see anything except black all the way and few of airplanes taking off and landing and not forgotten bunch of people dominating the seats and pretending its their bed. So comfy orang lain pun nak duduk tahu ?

The last time i'm staying up the whole night until the sun came out at KFC wangsa maju and it was devastating moment as I wasn't get enough sleep before.

For some reason I wanted to pen it down here because I can't tweet a live updates anymore cuz I have this feelings where I'm scared everyone in the timeline will suffer and worst, annoyed with an every secs of updating. And I have so much things to type.

Anyway its a great journey to begin now and I'm gonna post out from A to Z later on.

P/s: We took KLIA Transit from KL Sentral and we met an eyecandy who is an AirAsia steward and he is soooo stunning ! And also too handsome to compared to anyone ! Maygod can I have your number please ? No ? OK.




Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs