HI !
Bachelor Degree Of Customer Service Hons.
Saturday, March 8, 2014 • 8:19 AM • 0 comments

Hello everybadehhh. I'm back to the track again. I'm already continuing my degree study at UiTM Puncak Alam which one hour away from my home. Its good cuz i don't have to go through those terrifying homesick again. Life at Puncak Alam is sooo friggin AWESOME. Got a chance to meet all my babies back. And most important point of my life is, i don't have to share a room with a strangers cuz Azhana Aziz is my current roomie. WIDE SMILE for that ! UiTM Puncak Alam isnt the same like any UiTM campus cuz they provided an apartment instead of hostel. and i tell ya, UiTM Puncak Alam is freaking HUGE. Unexplainable HUGE ! From the start of the main gate of  ' Welcome to UiTM Puncak Alam', in my first thought is, why the fuck there's a highway in uitm area ? later than i found out, it was a road to the faculty and college. Lemme repeat. ITS AN UNEXPLAINABLE HUGE area of UiTM Puncak Alam. Walking from the college to the main gate is beyond insane. Its like 4km away i guess ? The provision of an area of ​​1,085.75 acres (4.3939 sq km), UiTM Puncak Alam is the most modern campus between all UiTM campus around Malaysia. And soon enough UiTM Puncak Alam will be the main campus of UiTM. and what amazing is, on top of my college, we could see GENTING HIGHLANDS from far away !

Okay. I went to UiTM Puncak Alam for college registration on 1 March but the night before, i sprained my ankle and i swear to god it was friggin HURT. But i survived on the first day. Lucky me but then up till today, my ankle isn't showing any signs of heal. Whatever it is, I AM SOOOO HAPPY TO BE HERE.(Puncak Alam) as i'm blogged this at home. The happiness i've been through for the whole week is total insane. I can't wait for the class to start. On 5 March, we had briefing for our courses and credit hour transferring. It was hectic day ! But from the start of it, i can't stop smiling. Seeing lotsa new people. Listening to this and that. It just excite me.

I'm staying at Angsana 1. Apartment number 1407. Room number A. Bed number A1. Teheeeeee. When i arrived, there were already outnumbers student to register. As i'm stepping outside the car door, i saw Shahira. I saw Hanis. I saw a lot of my UiTM, Kedah friends ! There were already there. Soon, me, azhana, shahira and hanis was lining up together to ensure we're on the same apartment. Call amy sooo many times to tell her to hurry. She did. But unfortunately, the person in-charge was putting amy in the different apartment but luckily, she's our next door peeps !


Preparation. 

and this is how i started my day on 1 March. NICEEEEEE.

I JUST LOVES THIS SIGN. IT LOOKS LIKE HOLLYWOOD SIGN ISN'T IT ?!

Those white-orange building are college. An apartment for student.

'Tangga Maut' they called it. It only one stairs ahead than batu caves's stairs. So if you managed to reach the top of it, it means you also successful on climbing batu caves. :D


For insider student, we need to climb down the stairs to get to the class and climb up back to the apartment. There's rapid bus and uitm bus to pick the student but why wait ? Lets BURN THE CALORIES. But so far, i only get the chance to climb down, but to climb up ? A big No No. Maybe later ?

 UiTM night view.

Now can you bloody imagine how wide and big uitm puncak alam is ?! this is only half of it. I repeat. HALF.



This is what i mean when i mentioned A HIGHWAY earlier. Does it look like a highway to you ? this is an old picture, cuz there's a new building already and its huge too.

On our way back to the college ! I dislike rapidKl bus as it sooooooo friggin crowdeddddd !

view from my window. and those people are waiting for the bus. 

Babiessss ! :) the blue one was my classmate back then but now she isn't the same courses with us. 

Azhana Aziz ! My roomate. My annoying. My kesayangan everrrr. My penghibur. My blaa blaa. I love you to the moon and to the back Azhana Aziz ! Lets crash this semester ! and oh thank you for this "compliment". ehemm. 



Me and amelia yanie ! I love you. You love me. Next time ada banyak lagi benda yang ya nak share dengan amy. :)

My bed ! I know its pink. Who cares ? I'M OBSESSED WITH IT. Ana said, my bed is like heaven. And her bed side is Hell. 

Me and my twin are now separated. She's now at UiTM Shah Alam. Masscom course. Life without her is quite tough. When we sent her off, she did held my hand. Then we're only saying 'byeeeeeeeeee'. I was crying in the car. Not a heavy cry. But i did cry. I knew she's crying too. I just knew. I miss her everyday. 

I posted this on my instagram weeks before we depart to our own place.

with a picture of this.


wishing you the very besttttt NURUL AIN NORHAN.

Later then, she's trying to 'mengadu' to my friends.

HAHAHA. She missed me tooo ok. Bye.

Lets just stop here. Hello. I'm yaya. Imma student of Bachelor Degree Of Customer Service at UiTM Puncak Alam. And i'm ready for the battle. May Allah ease my way and my friends too. Doa restu mak abah is the most thing i needed. InsyaAllah.

Toodlesss everyone. We'll meet again if i'm in the mood to blog again !
















Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs