HI !
Back
Monday, July 10, 2017 • 11:42 AM • 0 comments

The last posting was 2 years ago and here i am now on 2017. What have i achieved so far?

2016

Practical training like a bawseeee for 6 months and attending 3 flight attendant interview. Managed to secured 2 out of 3 airlines. July i started training. During my training days, i was also struggling to complete my thesis. It was 1 month of hell but i managed to pulled through those days. Done my viva presentation and i'm out of bachelor degree life yeayyy.

August, gone flying. :). Being based at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia wasnt so bad. In fact, i loves Kingdom of Saudi Arabia! The heat however got me sick for a few days but i came back strong. Got a chance to stayed in Madinah for 2 weeks before the crews were sent back to Jeddah.

yayaguitarloves.blogspot.com
Jeddah view from the cockpit.

Training was super duper fun.

During last flight of phase 2 of hajj season

2017

I'm officially a Bachelor Degree of Customer Service Management (HONS.)




See you again, bye. :)



Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs