HI !
Easy
Sunday, November 15, 2020 • 4:01 AM • 0 comments

 I have moved on. It took me 3 days to move on after the truth came out. No, i think it was that particular day that i decided to move on completely. It was EASY. I remembered the exact moment when i said to myself that its over. Few of my friends sent me DM with a screenshot of that bitch IG story. I was in the office that day when i received it. To be honest, i’m quite suprised. But with that suprise, came the anger and hatred. It was mild. But it got worst when i confronted my ex about it because my ex decided to lie about it, from day 1. That day, all i have before turns to hate. All the love, the cannot move on, cannot live without you turns to i will never forgive you, ever again. It was easy. 


I am quite suprise how easy to move on this time. Compared to my last relationship, it took me years. Around 3 years i guess? But this one? From the moment i caught them (my ex and the girl) lying, just like that, just like how Thanos snapped his fingers, all vanished. Nothing left. Only hatred. Before i knew the truth, i’m in mental breakdown, i just wanted to die. How stupid i am. It was foolish act. But i deserved to be in that state because i was still in love. But i am thankful Allah sent me few friends that help me to open my eyes and see the truth, which i did and i confront my ex but this mf decided to lie. How unfortunate. I guess this is the reason why it was that easy for me to move on. 


The truth came out by itself. I dont need to dig in to find the truth. People came to me and asking me questions. Benda dah ada depan mata, people read and see the truth. People came to me to confirmed. And when i said its true, dont blame me for what people see. And the audacity for you to say ‘I will never forgive you’. No. It was me. I was the one yang will never forgive you for whatever you did. I didnt deserve to be cheated on and lied to. Yes you didnt deserve to be the victim of my hot tempered. You can go and tell your friends about me but you cannot deny, i was improving way before we broke up. I stop being who i was before. Im being the better me for you 3 months before you decided to betray. I should have recognize the sign. You, yourself admit it. And you fucking left because of that girl. You admit you love her and could not bear to lose her 3 days after we officially broke up. Tu kau cakap tak betray? Shame on you. Have you look at yourself? Even after we broke up, you decided it was okay to lie straight to my face just because kau takut hilang that girl? And the audacity for you to spread bad thing about me? Dah cerita pasal kau dekat orang lain? I guess not. 


I have nothing left. Just anger and hatred. Its weird. Because my past relationship, even we broke up, i always felt that i miss my ex and its hard for me to move on for years. But with you, it was easy. Maybe because they didnt betray me just like you did. Also its weird why it was so easy? I love you more than i ever love anyone else before. I gave everything more than i gave them before. But it was easy for me to move on from you. I didnt love anyone as hard as i love you but why it was so easy for me to move on? Why it was so easy for me to remove the love and all feeling that i felt for you? Its scared me but i’m thankful. Maybe God gave me strength. Now i felt nothing at all except for hatred. I hope one day, God will remove that too and i hope one day i will be able to forgive you but now? No, thank you. 


Your name doesnt make me smile anymore. And i couldnt remember how your voice sound like. It doesnt cross my mind anymore. To be honest, it scares me how quickly i forgot about you to the point i can no longer register your face. I forgot how you look like. I have deleted everything from the day i decided that i hate you. Now i understand whenever people said hate is a strong feeling. Its dangerous. Now that i felt the hate, it is powerful. It can make me forget everything just like that. The presence of you.  I dont miss you at all. I just miss what we used to had. All the memories and every moment. Its sad to say that i dont want to keep all of it. I will keep on remove one by one until i lupa that moment pernah wujud in my life. 


You’re just another chapter in my book which i would like to end forever. The page is closing. Whatever happens, i wish nothing but the best. I will never forgive for everything you did to me, the betrayal, the lies. And i will never ask for forgiveness again for what i did to you. You can hate me all you want, and you can continue to never forgive me, i dont care. Because i won’t ask for it. But remember, when you decided to tell people about me, do tell them what you did too. And please dont ever said i never felt guilty about what i did to you when thousand time i said sorry and i already prove to you that ive changed. Have you look at yourself? How many sorry, how many chances given, at the end, you still lied. So dont act as a victim. Its ugly. 




and when i confronted the bitch, bitch said she has a boyfriend. This look like she has a boyfriend? No kan? 🤣 Dua2 menipu lol. Mati jelah. 



Yaya (November 15, 2020)


p/s: someone asked me to blog about how i can move on so fast. the truth is, everyone can move on fast when youre being cheated, lied to. hihi. 










Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs