HI !
INDIGNATION
Monday, November 23, 2020 • 12:54 AM • 0 comments

So many promises were made to me. I was promised to be provided for and to be taken care of. I was promised security and a life with you. Countless times, I was promised. I was convinced there was no way those promises would be anything but a reality in our lives. But honestly, I wish you hadn’t made them to begin with. I wish you hadn’t promised such serious things back when they were just desires.


I know that’s how you felt at the time, and I believe it’s truly what you wanted in that moment, I still wish you didnt made those promises without being able to substantiate them with realistic. I am angry because i've been left feeling like those promises have been taken away from me. We had love. It didn’t matter if it was mature or not but it was visible. It was fun. But you couldn’t be trusted. Because of the foolish and selfish acts that you adored so much. You slipped away and so did any aspect of trust that I had.


You were never worth my love. You were and always will be a cheater.






Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs