HI !
Of Hiking and Covid19
Saturday, January 16, 2021 • 8:05 AM • 0 comments

4 years passed and i still miss flying. I still keep in touch with my fellow batchmates, infact, we never stopped communicating with each other. Several hangouts and lepaks but i was never there because i was too busy wasting my time with that idiot. God, when i think about all those time, that 1 year is nothing but a waste of time. I could have lose a bunch of good friends but thank god these people are angels sent from heaven. No matter how many times i said no to their planning, they are still there and never fails inviting me to every hangout. So when they were planning for a hiking last december, i immediately said i’m in. Last time i joined hiking when i was in high school kot? Gunung Jerai, how are you??  


I’ll just let the pictures do the narratives because i got work to do. Since there were 1392904 photos taken during hiking, we compiled some of the photos and made a video because we can't choose which one the best because each of the photo are precious. 


but before that, heres a photo of us at MAA back when we were still a trainees. Fly high 💓



Photobomb is my thanggggggggg

Cant remember which flight is this but my guess is Jeddah-Kuala Lumpur sebab even batchmates, i never got a chance to flew with them unless flight back to KL. 😅









and on 1st January, we were supposed to go for second hiking trip but on 31st December, when i was at work, we received an info that one of my coworker got tested positive Covid19 and the staff is in the same level as me which is level 3. So the management asked all of the staff to go for a swab test immediately. So i went with Nisa, my teammates and had a swab test done at BP healthcare. The experience of doing swab test is nerve wrecking for Nisa. Not for me. 😂 the feeling of it was similar to what i imagined because before this i've went through nose endoscopy for wound infection up on my nose nearby my brain kot idk. Trust me, nose endoscopy is something you would not want to go through. So swab test is pretty much nothing for me. But what i can say is, Once the swab stick is up in your nose, you can expect involuntary tears. After that, i had to quarantine myself until the result is out. Its new year but for the safety of people around me, i stayed home until the result is out. And was tested negative 2 days later. 




Adiosss

17 JANUARY 2021






















Yaya Norhan. Baran. Braces. UiTM-ians. Follow me on TWITTER
© All Rights Reserved.
©
Thank you^^

Diary About Link
! :)



Nuffnangs